Monday 19th July will see restrictions around covid 19 lifted. However, at Grappolo we will continue to follow some covid safety measures and procedures to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff.
- Although not compulsory we strongly recommend wearing face masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Our waiting team will continue to wear face coverings
- Table numbers are no longer restricted to 6 or two households, however they are subject to availability
- We strongly advise booking in advance, to avoid disappointment
- If you are showing any covid symptoms (high tempterature, continuous cough or lack of taste/smell) then please cancel your booking
- On arrival you will be taken to your table by a member of our team
- Hand sanitizers are in place throughout the restaurant for your use
- Please supervise children
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and speak to a member of our team.
Thank you once again for your understanding and co-operation during these times.